Traduzco Languages’ translators are accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd (NAATI). NAATI is jointly run the Commonwealth, State and Territory governments of Australia is the only agency that issues accreditations for practitioners who wish to work in this profession in Australia. NAATI is the body responsible for setting and monitoring the standards for the translating and interpreting profession in Australia. It does this through its system of accreditation.
NAATI accreditation is the only credential officially accepted by employers for the profession of translation and interpreting in Australia and translations done by NAATI accredited translators can be used for all official purposes in Australia. You can rest assured that your documents are in safe, reliable hands, and that Traduzco Languages’ translations will be valid Australia-wide for all official purposes.
Traduzco Language’s founder and head translator Jarrah Strunin holds the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, 2012
- Masters of Interpreting and Translations Studies, Monash University, 2011
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), Cambridge University Teaching Qualification, 2009
- Diploma of Spanish as Foreign Language (DELE), Advanced Level (C2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- NAATI Professional Spanish>English translator, since August 2011
All Traduzco Languages’ translators and language teachers hold equivalent qualifications in their relevant working areas.
Traduzco Languages offers personalised advice and service based on your specific language needs. Whether you need an official translation of a birth certificate for immigration purposes, a translation of a literary text, a few classes of Spanish for an upcoming trip, or ongoing grammar-focussed English classes, we’re here to help.